We're kicking off the week with news of protests and television for toddlers. Woop!
• Seven solutions for ending the gender wage gap. [New York Times]
• And seven ways to personally call out sexism and racism, in light of the Adria Richards dust-up. [Colorlines]
• Fewer female tourists are visiting India, possibly because of the high-profile gang rapes. [Guardian]
• While we're hoping the Supreme Court will approve same-sex marriage, Russia's President Putin is trying to make it illegal for same-sex couples to adopt kids. [Autostraddle]
• New show "Married to Medicine" features two black female doctors, but viewers say it paints a nasty portrait. [Atlantic]
• What's big in television for toddlers these days? Out with Dora the Explorer, in with the princess. [New York Times]
• Good news for anyone with a job: New York will require paid sick days. [PolicyMic]
• Idaho's abortion restrictions are rules unconstitutional, but that doesn't mean all women now have access to abortion. [RH Reality Check]
• Is "Lean In" a brand of feminism "devoid of social justice"? [Al Jazeera]
• Feminists don't hate men, we can't stand individual dudes who complain about the erosion of "men's rights." [Jezebel]
What are you reading? Add it to the comments!
Adult Sex Toys
Receive a monthly B-Mail in your inbox for special updates, deals, and news from Bitch Media
Have an idea for the blog? Click here to contact us!