Here's all the news on our feminist radar this morning!
• Tampon and pad delivery service HelloFlo released what might be the best (and loudest) advertisement for menstrual products ever. [BuzzFeed]
• As if we couldn't get more exasperated with Robin Thicke, the artist of "Blurred Lines" fame believes that his objectifying music video is actually sexist in a good way and even claims that he has started a feminist movement. [PolicyMic]
• A report from the Guttmacher Institute reveals that family planning services have saved the government $10.5 billion and prevented 760,000 abortions. [Huffington Post]
• After facing accusations of plagiarism, Gawker decided to respond to one writer's speculations of inappropriately reprinted material with a series of rude and profane tweets. [The Root]
• Fed up with "take-down culture," controversial author Hugo Schwyzer reports that he will be taking a break from online writing and cyber feminist spaces. [HugoSchwyzer.net]
• A new PSA explaining the differences between "porn sex" and so-called "real" sex will forever change the way you look at fruits and veggies. [Bust]
What did we miss? Let us know in the comments!
The blogs will never stop!
Let us know what you think or what you've been reading in the comments down below!
Adult Sex Toys
Receive a monthly B-Mail in your inbox for special updates, deals, and news from Bitch Media
Have an idea for the blog? Click here to contact us!