Limited Edition Knittin' Chicken Unisex Tee
Our knittin' chicken is featured on olive, black, and earth unisex tees (also available on black and meteorite fitted shirts). This silky soft organic cotton shirt features artwork by Jing Wei, from "Making Geek Chic: Can tech crafting outfit more girls for technology?" in the Make-Believe issue of Bitch (#48). You’ll wear yours proudly knowing no sweatshop labor went into producing your shirt.
- Part of our limited-edition illustrator series
- Fabric: 100% organic cotton, ring-spun jersey
- Features: Side-seam construction, shoulder seam clean-finished with self-fabric tape, double-needle cover-stitched hems
- Manufacturer-certified sweatshop-free
- See sizing chart below for measurements
- If you normally wear men's clothing, we recommend you order the size you normally wear: S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL.
- If you normally wear women's clothing, we recommend you order one size smaller than you normally wear. See sizing chart below for additional information.
- See also: Knittin' Chicken Fitted Tee