Limited Edition Knittin' Chicken Fitted Tee
Our knittin' chicken is featured on black and meteorite fitted tees (also available in olive, black, and earth unisex shirts). This silky soft organic cotton shirt features artwork by Jing Wei, from "Making Geek Chic: Can tech crafting outfit more girls for technology?" in the Make-Believe issue of Bitch (#48). You’ll wear yours proudly knowing no sweatshop labor went into producing your shirt.
- Part of our limited-edition illustrator series
- Fabric: 100% organic cotton, ring-spun jersey
- Features: Side-seam construction, shoulder seam clean-finished with self-fabric tape, double-needle cover-stitched hems
- Manufacturer-certified sweatshop-free
- See sizing chart below for measurements
- See also: Knittin' Chicken Unisex Tee