On Our Radar: Today's Feminist News Roundup
Goodmorning Bitch readers! Here's some feminist news to kick start your day.
- Today's the last day to tune into the Homonationalism Conference happening right now at the The Center for Gay and Lesbian Studies at the Graduate Center of the City University of New York! What's homonationalism you say? Watch the live stream video to find out! [The Center for Gay and Lesbian Studies at CUNY]
- A note to white girls who didn't get into the college of their dreams. [Racialicious]
- Political correctness gone mad! Jezebel straightens things up for those who are completely mystified about when it's appropriate to compliment a woman.[Jezebel]
- Will immigration reform really exclude newly legalized immigrants from Obamacare? Seriously? [Colorlines]
- Doesn't look like FEMEN consulted the very women they are advocating for. On Islamophobic practices in feminist movements. [Huffington Post]
- So the DSM recognizes both gender identity disorder and schizophrenia as mental illnesses, but if you have both at the same time, your access to hormones might be compromised. [Autostraddle]
Check out more news tomorrow!
Comments0 comments have been made. Post a comment.
Have an idea for the blog? Click here to contact us!
Didgebaba (not verified)
Ms Kitty (not verified)
Mello (not verified)
Edward Nelson (not verified)
Anonymous823 (not verified)