On Our Radar: Today's Feminist News Roundup
It's almost the weekend! Here's some news on our radar.
- If you're in Arizona and want to go pee, be ready to show your papers indicating what gender you were assigned at birth. [TransGriot]
- Why are "Men's Rights" groups popping up all over Canada? [Linchpin]
- Trans artist of color Kay Ulanday Barrett dares us to re-imagine the beautiful in this interview on administrative violence, ableism, and the need for interdependence. [Poor Magazine]
- So Siddhartha wants liberation, Dante wants Beatrice, and Frodo wants to get to Mount Doom, but what adventures are in store for women? On the serious lack of female road narratives (and why it matters). [The American Reader]
- Rising star Willow Smith uses her celebrity status to fight cyberbullying. [Clutch Magazine]
- Nope. We're not done talking about rape culture, and neither is Lauren Nelson. [Rant Against The Random]
- Not one but two articles on trickle down feminism for you today! [Socialist Worker] & [Dissent Magazine]
Comments0 comments have been made. Post a comment.
Have an idea for the blog? Click here to contact us!
HP (not verified)
Anonymous.. (not verified)
Anonymous1 (not verified)
Shakinboots (not verified)