On Our Radar: Feminist News Roundup
Here's all the news on our radar today:
• Today is Transgender Day of Remembrance. Today we remember the 238 trans people murdered this year, those who came before them, and how we can stop it from happening in the future. [TVT Project]
• Carolyn Edgar goes in on why deisgner Peggy Noland's dresses are totally racist. [Salon]
• Laura Hudson keeps the discussion of sexism in comics rolling. [Comics Alliance]
• The Kenyan and Tanzania Maasai people are demanding royalties for use of their name. [Clutch]
• Sikivu Hutchinson looks at the race and gender dynamics of Jonestown, 35 years after the masacre. [Religion Dispatches]
Comments1 comment has been made. Post a comment.
Have an idea for the blog? Click here to contact us!
Anonymous9 (not verified)
Lemonchilli (not verified)
EmHarsch (not verified)
Arson Whales (not verified)