On Our Radar: Feminist News Roundup
Here's what's on our radar today!
• Check out six viewpoints on the question: “Are ‘trans rights’ and ‘gay rights’ still allies?” [NYT]
• Communities of color are often left out of domestic violence outreach. [Brown Girl]
• The San Francisco’s Transgender Film Festival is running a fundraiser to keep on rolling! [Kickstarter]
• Is the pressure to be “fabulous” just another way to police queer bodies? [In These Times]
• While states across the US are restricting reproductive rights, California will now let Nurse Practitioners, Certified Nurse Midwives, and Physician Assistants perform first-trimester abortions, drastically expanding access to care. [Racialicious]
• Check out this look at the history of silent film: lots of women (including women of color) worked behind the scenes during the silent film era. [Indiewire]
What's on your radar? Post your links in the comments.
Comments0 comments have been made. Post a comment.
Have an idea for the blog? Click here to contact us!
Abby Lorenzo (not verified)
miffty (not verified)
joana (not verified)
AON (not verified)
Bannef (not verified)