On Our Radar: Feminist News Roundup
Here's what's on our Tuesday radar:
• Yesterday, "the Dream 30" crossed from Mexico in the United States in graduation caps and gowns, and are now in custody awaiting their status, the latest in bold immigration activism by young people. [The Guardian]
• Natalie Portman on feminist films: "The fallacy in Hollywood is that if you're making a 'feminist' story, the woman kicks assand wins." [NY Mag]
• Minh-ha T. Pham thinks the fashion industry should stop trying to diversify. [Threadbared]
• Gawker's "Privilege Tournament" bracket is clearly just about white privilege. [Salon]
• Linda Ronstadt doesn't care about your Hall of Fame. [LA Times]
Share what you're reading in the comments!
Comments1 comment has been made. Post a comment.
Have an idea for the blog? Click here to contact us!
Tatiana6 (not verified)
Andrew DM (not verified)
jes3ica (not verified)
anon (not verified)