On Our Radar: Feminist News Roundup
Here's what's on our Tuesday radar...
• "The legal system has failed this child and American Indians as well. Our prayers are with everyone concerned, but most of all with Veronica." Baby Veronica returns to her adoptive parents in South Carolina. [Indian Country Today]
• Garment workers in Bangledash have gone on strike for a higher wage and have shut down hundreds of factories. [Al Jazeera]
• Let's talk about moms who fall outside the mainstream parenting and Mommy Wars discourse. [Salon]
• An interview with Dr. Susan Robinson, one of the only doctors who provide third-trimester abortions in the country. [The Hairpin]
• We know that Grand Theft Auto franchise has major problems—and GVA5 is no exception. [LA Times]
• Deesha Philyaw reflects on her introduction to and ongoing relationship with feminsim. [Squeezed Between Feminisms]
• How women influenced the city planning of Vienna. [The Atlantic]
Share what you're reading in the comments!
Comments2 comments have been made. Post a comment.
Have an idea for the blog? Click here to contact us!
Caitlin @ No Secrects (not verified)
Anonymous (not verified)
Julissa rebecca (not verified)