On Our Radar: Feminist News Roundup
Here's what's on our radar this morning...
• The Denver chapter of INCITE! is calling for Baby Veronica to be returned home and has several action steps for what you can do. [INCITE]
• Mega douchebag Pax Dickinson has resigned as Business Insider's chief tech officer. [NY Mag]
• Author Edwidge Danticat talks about her new book, Haiti, and women in writing. [Guernica]
• Iman, Naomi Campbell, and others are forming a Diversity Coalition to call out designers who do not use models of color. [ABC News]
• Mimi Thi Nguyen shares her thoughts on academia, labor, and digital media. [Thread and Circuits]
• Was Brazilian pop star Anitta made-over to seem more white for a bigger audience? [the Guardian]
• Vlogger Chescaleigh on "How To Be Called Out." [Chescaleigh]
Share what you're reading in the comments!
Comments0 comments have been made. Post a comment.
Have an idea for the blog? Click here to contact us!
HP (not verified)
Anonymous.. (not verified)
Anonymous1 (not verified)
Shakinboots (not verified)