On Our Radar: Feminist News Roundup
Here's what's on our radar today!
• More on the two sex workers recently murdered in Europe and info on how American sex workers and activists are responding. [In These Times]
• While many celebrate the birth of the new monarch yesterday, half of England's maternity clinics are facing closure. [London Evening Standard]
• One Toronto Blue Jays fan has learned to live with sexism in sports fandom, but is fed up with the media pandering to it as well. [The Walrus]
• This week in Sex and the City thinkpieces: Emily Nussbaum's "Difficult Women." [The New Yorker]
• The college "hook-up culture" you keep hearing about is basically just about wealthy white kids (which is probalby why it's "news.") [Slate]
• A tribute to some of the overlooked women of Star Trek's Enterprise. [The Toast]
Share what you're reading in the comments!
Comments0 comments have been made. Post a comment.
Have an idea for the blog? Click here to contact us!
Loulette (not verified)
Pietro (not verified)
rpontikes (not verified)
Jasminevermilion (not verified)