On Our Radar: Feminist News Round-Up
Here's what's on our radar!
• "The Supreme Court should see what I see": An abortion-clinic escort shares her story in the wake of McCullen vs. Coakley. [RH Reality Check]
• Sheila Bapat sums up what you need to know about the SCOTUS ruling on Illinois domestic workers. [TPM]
• Put on your Hazmat suit—you're about to go inside the Men's Rights Activist conference that happened this weekend in Michigan. [MSNBC]
• Support Arizona State University professor Dr. Ersula Ore, who was arrested and assaulted by police for simply crossing the street. [Stand Your Ground]
• Meredith Talusan writes about how 45 years after Stonewall, the gay rights movement still has a transphobia problem. [The American Prospect]
• A recent report shows that there is a huge gender imbalance in laboratories—and it's not good for women in science. [Slate]
Share what you're reading in the comments!
Want the best of Bitch in your inbox? Sign up for our free weekly reader!
Comments5 comments have been made. Post a comment.
Have an idea for the blog? Click here to contact us!
Didgebaba (not verified)
Ms Kitty (not verified)
Mello (not verified)
Edward Nelson (not verified)
Anonymous823 (not verified)