On Our Radar: S.E. Cupp, Community, and Cabinet of Wonders
When we weren't
wasting spending time on our shiny new Pinterest boards, this is what we were reading this week:
- Libby Copeland on why fashion models keep getting younger [Slate]
- We Are All S.E. Cupp, the Conservative Pundit Bullied by Hustler says Lindsay Beyerstein [In These Times]. If you agree, sign the change.org petition.
- Remember that racial discrimination lawsuit against the Bachelor/ette franchise? Bitch contributor Jenn Pozner breaks it down. [Daily Beast]
- No one knows what's next for Community, but Arturo R. García has some thoughts on the show's depiction of geekdom and race. [Racialicious]
- We haven't heard it yet, but the new radio show Cabinet of Wonders sounds amaaazing. [NPR]
- A Gallup poll released this week showed that the percentage of Americans who identify as "pro-choice" is at an all-time low of 47 percent, while 50 percent identify as "pro-life." Jessica Valenti wonders, "Does it really matter?" [The Nation]
- If you haven't been reading Bitch contributor Anne Helen Peterson's "Scandals of Classic Hollywood" series, this entry on Marlene Dietrich is a good place to start. [The Hairpin]
- Once you see the cast of Game of Thrones out of character, you can't un-see it. [Vulture]
What have you been reading/writing this week? Share your links in the comments!
Comments0 comments have been made. Post a comment.
Have an idea for the blog? Click here to contact us!
ner456 (not verified)
Anonymous.. (not verified)
Asliani (not verified)
Jessica Goodman (not verified)