On Our Radar
Hey everyone, take it easy with some of these fine links, hand-picked from all over the web.
- Caitlin Boston gives us some pretty concrete pointers on how to hit on not harass an Asian girl.
- Feministe dances a jig over Nepal's landmark gender legislation.
- Attention students and academics! Of Another Fashion, a Tumblr started by Threadbared's Minh-ha Pham to archive the overlooked fashion of American women of color, is now available on the academic search engine WorldCat.
- Gamepro doesn't buy the "but no one was supposed to read that" defense after a slur slips into a popular game's code.
- The Huffington Post's fair Canadian branch calls out a supposedly "ethical" pro-oil ad campaign on Oprah's TV network.
- Fbomb reminds us that this whole Dominique Strauss-Kahn ordeal is still bad news.
- The Pursuit of Harpyness decided that her boss is so awesome she deserves her own tribute.
- The XX Factor slap their forehead after reading a psychological study that thinks sex hormones influence your fetus' future career.
Tell us your thoughts in the comments below!
Comments3 comments have been made. Post a comment.
Have an idea for the blog? Click here to contact us!
eva343535 (not verified)
MMS (not verified)
B (not verified)
SayMyNameYouKnowWhoIAm (not verified)
Lee (not verified)