On Our Radar
Phew, what a weekend! Why don't you kick back, relax and read some of our favorite posts from the Internet from last week with this special On Our Radar, Special Monday edition!
- Get ready to toss some rice and shed some tears because Kevin Keller, the first openly homosexual member of Archie comics' Riverdale Gang, is being joined in matrimony next January.
- Minh-ha T. Pham writes about the discomforting and not-so-new phenomenon of eye taping to appear "Asian."
- Remapping Debate horrifies everyone with the simple statistics about constricting abortion regulation in the US.
- Cartoon Movement calms everyone down by educating us about the other side of the war on women's health.
- Alex Vesey sits down and reads Record Collecting for Girls so you don't have to.
- Lena Chen tells us that dating her just because you have an Asian fetish is definitely a dealbreaker (bonus points if you read guest blogger Garland Grey's dealbreaker).
- Amy Rebecca Klein kindly points us to a letter from a man to a woman, telling her that no, she is not crazy.
- The Feminist Peace Network fill us in on some points we might not have thought about regarding the HPV vaccine debacle.
Let us know what you think in the comments!
Comments1 comment has been made. Post a comment.
Have an idea for the blog? Click here to contact us!
Anonymous_2 (not verified)
ALLTorrentPlayer (not verified)
Carolyn (not verified)
Peggy Doherty (not verified)