On Our Radar: Michelle Obama, Paul Frank, and the Chicago Teachers Strike
It's that time again... links roundup!
- Tami Winfrey Harris talks about what white white feminists get wrong about Michelle Obama [Clutch magazine].
- The Chicago teachers strike is a feminist issue! Dana Goldstein shares some history.
- Laurie Penny has one of the best responses to Naomi Wolf's new book. [New Statesman]
- What the hell Paul Frank? A "pow wow celebrating Fashion's Night Out"? No matter how many neon colors you throw at it, that's unbelievably racist. [Native Appropriations/Beyond Buckskin]
- Graceishuman explores the ethics of writing about child sexual abuse in regards to the recent Gawker article by Cord Jefferson. [PhD in Parenting]
What have you been reading this week? Let us know in the comments!
Comments7 comments have been made. Post a comment.
Have an idea for the blog? Click here to contact us!
HP (not verified)
Anonymous.. (not verified)
Anonymous1 (not verified)
Shakinboots (not verified)