On Our Radar
Every day is a good news day when Ice-T gives you his political predictions.
- If you're bummed out at Oscar nominating five white guys for Best Director yet again, check out Cannonball's list of five women that should have been nominated instead.
- Break out your see-through visors and cigars and support this Kickstarter campaign for feminist playing cards.
- From inter-office email: "We're probably all sick of Doucho Schwyzer, but this Global Comment piece is pretty good."
- Check Colorlines' wonderful obituary for Etta James.
- We all know Pariah's pretty darn good, but did you know the twenty-year history of black lesbian filmmaking?
- Today in Rick Santorum: pregnancies from rapes are God's will. Cue the sound of a thousand long, drawn-out sighs.
- Here's what Charlize Theron was missing when she silenced Viola Davis at the Oscar roundtable last week.
- Here's something: Ice-T predicts Hillary Clinton will be president in 2016.
Tell us what you've been reading in the comments!
Comments4 comments have been made. Post a comment.
Have an idea for the blog? Click here to contact us!
Jo (not verified)
Cass (not verified)
Kurt (not verified)
Lakshmy (not verified)