On Our Radar
- Portland-based plus-size boutique Fat Fancy needs your help with their fundraising campaign–donate now!
- Kate Harding writes about the Internet's sexist response to the sexism on Reddit's atheist community.
- According to Slate's L.V. Anderson, the new movie about Margaret Thatcher doesn't try to dig into the woman's deeper motivations, it's mostly just sexist.
- Carly A. Kocurek talks about the importance of the Gamer Girl Manifesto.
- Check this interview with Pariah director Dee Rees on the experience of coming out.
- The Carrie Brownstein feed just spat out two new profiles–one in the New York Times and one in the New Yorker!
- Nicole at Where Is Your Line? blogs her top five stories in reproductive rights from the last year.
- s.e. smith looks at the appalling conditions that detained immigrants with disabilities face.
- Dean Spade talks fashion and gender performance in a Q&A with Queerture.
Tell us what you've been reading, or what rockin' feminist New Year's plans you have!
Comments1 comment has been made. Post a comment.
Have an idea for the blog? Click here to contact us!