On Our Radar
Meanwhile, in the land of blogdom...
- Tiger Beatdown's Garland Grey reports from SXSW!
- On Salon, Bitch contributor Page McBee talks about not fitting into the gender binary.
- At Racialicious and Bold as Love, Rob Fields explores the limited film-buzz surrounding I Will Follow.
- Ms. and AlterNet look at how budget cuts could affect HIV-positive women.
- Matt Kailey talks about the class dynamics of clothing on Womanist Musings.
- At Trans/plant/portation, Bitch contributor EvMaroon discusses redefining terrorism.
- Helen at Questioning Transphobia reports on some bad reporting regarding the supposed average lifespan of trans* people.
- RH Reality Check continues to keep us up-to-date about anti-choice politicians with a profile on Republican maybe-candidate Chris Christie. In the humor category, Colbert has something to say about all this maybe-running business.
- Still furious about the New York Times' awful coverage of the gang rape in Texas? So are we, and so are the folks at Bitch Flicks, who talk about rape culture, the media, and the defensive chorus of "You just want to be offended!" (via Gender Focus)
- The Drop the I-Word video campaign continues at ColorLines with "I Am... Undocumented."
- Jos at Feministing shares and discusses the LGBT documentary "Always My Son."
- If you're in the San Francisco area, be sure to attend next week's Girl Talk, A Trans & Cis Woman Dialogue, co-curated by Gina de Vries, Elena Rose and Julia Serano!
Comments4 comments have been made. Post a comment.
Have an idea for the blog? Click here to contact us!
MTTTTTT (not verified)
Guy Trainin (not verified)
Rebecca Griffin (not verified)
Anonymous (not verified)
asdasd (not verified)