On Our Radar
Happy Monday! Here's what's been On Our Radar lately at Bitch HQ:
- Nailing the majority of female roles in mainstream movies, the Vulture details the 14 most thankless female roles of the past year. Who would you add?
- Keep up with Sady Doyle and the #MooreandMe campaign on her Sady's website, Tiger Beatdown. Still no word from Michael Moore, but Keith Olbermann knows a "frenzy" when he sees one...
- We just got turned on to the Brooklyn Museum's current exhibition of female pop artists, now thru January 9th. This is for you, NY-based Bitch readers!
- Speaking of NY, the New York Times Magazine blog posted about Geena Davis and her crusade for better female roles in children's movies. Newsflash: kids' movies are also sexist.
- Bitch in a Box: THE VIDEO passed the 1,000 views mark on YouTube after less than 24 hours! If it's not on YOUR radar yet, become one of the NEXT 1,000 views here!
Comments1 comment has been made. Post a comment.
Have an idea for the blog? Click here to contact us!
Tatiana6 (not verified)
Andrew DM (not verified)
jes3ica (not verified)
anon (not verified)