BitchTapes: Some Songs About Water
Water! It's pretty important and beautiful and easy to use as a metaphor, so it turns out there are a lot of great songs about it. This mix features songs from Rae Spoon, Your Heart Breaks, Kimya Dawson, and Mos Def. Enjoy!
1. Kristin Allen-Zito - Utah
2. Rae Spoon - Ocean Blue
3. First Aid Kit - Cross Oceans
4. Mirah - Cold, Cold Water
5. Jens Lekman - The Opposite of Hallelujah
6. Lovers - The Boy Who Cried Wolf
7. Your Heart Breaks - New Ocean Waves
8. Thao with the Get Down Stay Down - When We Swam (Editor's note: Some Bitch staffers are in this video!)
9. Sourpatch - Water Without Land
10. Kimya Dawson - Angels and Seagulls
11. Lauryn Hill - Just Like Water
12. The Sandwitches - Back to the Sea
13. The Shondes - Ocean to Ocean
14. Mos Def - New World Water
There you have it! Which songs would you add to a water mix?
Comments7 comments have been made. Post a comment.
Have an idea for the blog? Click here to contact us!
Anonymous (not verified)
wendy Benson (not verified)
william peter's (not verified)