Bitch Popaganda: Complaint Department Edition
Welcome back to another episode of Bitch Popaganda! Listen in as Sara, Jonanna, and Kelsey debate the merits of The Noncomplaining Project, women's happiness, and young people and their darned expressive clothing. You can hear the episode right here on our site, or subscribe to Bitch Media on iTunes and download it there. You can also access our audio files by visiting our page at archive.org.
Articles discussed in this episode:
- The Noncomplaining Project
- Blue is the New Black (on women's unhappiness)
- World Have Your Say: Anything wrong with this dress? (Featuring our own Andi Zeisler!)
- Austin Couch, Principal Slut-Shamer
- Can a Boy Wear a Skirt to School?
Our faves this week:
Thanks for tuning in! As always, leave your feedback in the comments section!
Comments1 comment has been made. Post a comment.
Have an idea for the blog? Click here to contact us!
Tatiana6 (not verified)
Andrew DM (not verified)
jes3ica (not verified)
anon (not verified)