Bitch Popaganda: Ch-Ch-Changes Edition
Welcome back to another episode of Bitch Popaganda! Tune in as Kjerstin, Kelsey, and Kristin discuss '90s nostalgia and Project Runway; then get whisked away to the movies to hear Andi, Jacob, and Kelsey's review of The Change-Up. Plus, Bitch faves!
- "Tween nostalgia: Closing the time gap of pop longing" by Drew Grant via Salon
- "The Good Ol' Days of 20 Years Ago" by Brian Stelter via the New York Times
- "Will nostalgia destroy pop culture?" by Thomas Rogers via Salon
- Project Runway show page
- The Change-Up
- Kjerstin recommends Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Kristin is liking Roseanne's Nuts
- Kelsey suggests that nostalgia fans listen to "Stand By Me: A Return to Childhood Innocence" on NPR's All Things Considered AND check out the latest Cee Lo Green video, which stars Jaleel White of Family Matters fame:
Comments0 comments have been made. Post a comment.
Have an idea for the blog? Click here to contact us!
Gordon (not verified)
Billie (not verified)