BitchMart Store Policies
This page lists BitchMart store policies. If you have customer service questions, the answers are probably here.
Change of Address
- Planning on moving or changing your delivery address? Please make address changes at least six weeks in advance of your anticipated move/delivery address change date to endure that you will receive your magazine. We cannot replace magazines lost due to unreported address changes. You can submit an address change form here.
- For non-magazine merchandise orders: inspect your order as soon as it is received. You have 5 days from receipt to report damaged or incorrect items, or request a return.
- Claims for merchandise damaged or lost in shipping must be resolved with the carrier, but we will help in any way we can. If you discover defects not due to shipping, we will replace the merchandise or refund the cost of the affected items. However, you will need to return the item(s) for our inspection. If you are going to return a defective or incorrect item, first contact BitchMart Customer Service. In your message state your full name, mailing address, the items you wish to return, and the order number from your emailed receipt. You will be given shipping instructions and the correct address in your Return Authorization. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- Magazines: If you receive a damaged copy of Bitch magazine, contact our subscription customer service. We'll be happy to re-send a copy as long as we have one available. Please include your complete name and mailing address in the request. Magazines are, however, ineligible for return and cannot be refunded.
- Magazine subscriptions may be stopped temporarily and restarted, but may not be cancelled with a refund. Check out our Customer Service page for details on stopping and re-starting a subscription.
Products as Shown
- The products shown are for demonstration purposes only. Actual product style, color and/or imprint color may vary slightly from that displayed on your computer monitor.
Privacy & Security
Use of BitchMart implies your consent to our Privacy & Security Policy, so please read below:
- Information CollectedBitch Media must collect your name, email address, billing address and credit card information in order to charge you for your purchase or donation online via BitchMart. We also must collect your shipping address in order to fulfill your subscription and/or ship you any merchandise you have ordered. Your contact information will only be used for internal purposes, including shipping your order and sending you information about Bitch Media, including fundraising appeals.
- Security When ordering from our website, bitchmagazine.org/support-feminist-media, all of your information is secure and protected. All credit card information is processed via secure socket layers and encryption which fully protects your personal and financial information. We strive to protect the privacy and security of any personal information which you provide us, and it will only be used in the ways set forth in this policy. We reserve the right to change, modify, or amend this policy at any time.
- PaymentBitchMart online accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex, Paypal and e-checks as payment. Click here for information about subscribing by mail. To donate by mail, send a check to:Bitch Media4930 NE 29th AvePortland, OR 97211
- Terms and Use You must be 18 years of age or older to order from the BitchMart. If you are a minor and would like to place an order, please have an adult in your household make this purchase for you. When ordering merchandise from BitchMart, you affirm that you are at least 18 years old and possess the legal authority to enter into a purchase agreement in accordance with these terms.
Have an idea for the blog? Click here to contact us!
Reallynow? (not verified)
fromtherealworld (not verified)
Kristin Weston (not verified)
JessicaC (not verified)
JessicaC (not verified)